Add Co-Organizers (Desktop App)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meetingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. Organizers can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session.
Note: Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting and follow-up emails.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Topics in this article:
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
1. In the Attendees pane, right-click the name of the desired attendee and select Make Organizer.
2. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to promote the attendee to organizers. Click Yes to continue. The attendee will be notified of their new organizer status.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
Note: You can only add organizers who are also members of your same account (i.e., other individuals who also have an organizer seat on account the same account as you).
- Log in to your account online.
- Either schedule a new meeting or open an existing meeting from the My Meetings page.
- Click the Co-organizers tab and search for a user on your account via first name, last name, or email address. Repeat for additional co-organizers.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to share the meeting invitation with the newly added organizers.