Cancel a Meeting
You can edit or delete a scheduled meeting from the GoToMeeting desktop app, the web, or a mobile device.
Cancel a meeting from the web
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Locate and click the desired meeting to open the meeting details.
- Click Delete and Delete to confirm.
- Be sure to contact any previously invited attendees to notify them of the change.
Cancel a meeting from the desktop app
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
1. Access the desktop app menu as follows:
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
2. Click My Meetings.
3. Select the desired session, then click Delete.
4. Click OK when prompted to confirm the cancellation.
5. Be sure to contact any previously invited attendees to notify them of the change. If you reschedule a meeting, remember to update your calendar appointment, or send a new invitation email to your attendees.
Cancel a meeting from an Android
1. If you aren't already logged in, select Sign In and log into your account.
2. On your profile page, find the meeting you'd like to cancel. Select the meeting, then select Delete.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the meeting by selecting Delete. You will see a "Meeting deleted" message pop up, which means you've successfully cancelled your meeting!
Cancel a meeting from an iOS device
1. If you aren't already logged in, tap on Sign In and log into your account.
2. On the My Meetings tab, find the meeting you'd like to cancel. Swipe left on the meeting, then tap Delete.