Manually Add Users to Your Account
Most account admins manually add users via the Admin Center, either individually or by using a bulk list for a batch import of users.
Alternatively, for admins that manage an organization with a large number of users or accounts with a high user turnover, we recommend using automated provisioning instead. Learn how to get started.
Need to add Organization users? Please see Manage Organization Users.
Step #1: Create user groups (recommended)
Create user groups to organize bulk sets of users so that you can easily make product setting changes to all users within the group.
Step #2: Create product settings templates (recommended)
Create settings templates to apply customized sets of default product settings to new users.
Step #3: Create Welcome email templates (recommended)
Create Welcome email templates to customize messaging sent to newly invited users.
Step #4: Add users and select their account settings
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Add Users in the left navigation.
- Choose your desired method:
- Individual users – Fill the first name, last name, and email address of the user. If desired, click Add Another User and repeat.
- Multiple users – Click Add Multiple Users and paste your list of users in the following format:
firstName lastName emailName@domain.extension;firstName...
When finished, click Apply.
Note: A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
- Under Products, select the product seats you want to assign.
- If desired, specify your users' account role.
- Under User Details, use the drop-down menu to select the desired Welcome email template.
- Select a default language for your users in which to display their Welcome email, all product Web App pages, and if applicable, the application that your users download and/or install to host sessions.
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- If desired, select a user group.
- If your users are enabled to use GoToAssist Remote Support or RescueAssist, click None Selected then select the device group(s) and click Apply (learn more about device groups).
- If desired, select a settings template.
- When finished, click Save, and your newly added users will receive a Welcome email that contains instructions on how to activate their new account.Did you encounter an error?