What's new in GoToAssist Service Desk?
Keep track of what's going on with GoToAssist Service Desk and learn about our newest features and changes!
You can also visit the Community to view discussions about GoToAssist Service Desk.
LogMeIn Admin Center (v5.24.0) – August 12, 2020
- Ability to Change Account Name
- Account admins can change the account name of their LogMeIn product account within Admin Settings. Previously, account name changes could only be performed by Customer Care representatives.
- New Welcome and Assignment Change Email Templates
The Welcome email and Change email templates have a new look and feel! Note that any customizations made to the previous template will also be carried over to the new template.Note: This feature is being rolled out in a phased manner. This release enabled it as the default setting for most accounts (with the ability to opt-out, if desired), and made it available as an opt-in feature for other accounts – both of which can be configured within Admin Settings under Email Customizations. All new accounts will only see the new email templates and be unable to opt-out. A future release will make it the default setting for all accounts.
Admin Center (5.23.0) – July 23, 2020
- Fixed issue that caused inaccurate product entitlements in the user account when assigning conflicting products.
What's new in the Web App (v170.0)
- New! Various new search improvements – including keyword matching, sorting, and filtering capabilities – are now available for technicians (via their account) and customers (via the customer portal) when searching for service records.
- Technicians can now use double quotes to search for an exact phrase in service records.
- Additionally, order results continue to be presented based on relevance, however, now technicians can sort the results by Recently Updated or Priority (P1 being first), and use the indicator arrow to change the order results.
- Technicians can also filter by User or Customer name within service records, but this capability is not available when searching within the customer portal.
What's new in the Web App (v169.0)
What's new in the Web App (v168.0.5)
New! Account admins can now make changes to triggers for all services, regardless of whether or not they are assigned to that service
New! Agents can now enable a new account-wide default setting for "Notify customer when external users reply via email" that allows customers to be notified when an External CC (non-user, non-customer) on the watchlist adds comments via email reply
- Applies only to incidents created via email
- "Show in Portal" setting must be enabled for the incident
This setting is disabled by default
- Improved: Agents can now use double quotes to search for an exact phrase in service records reporting (e.g., "Thank you - I appreciate your help")
What's new in the Web App (v168.0.1)
- Emailed report data now sent as a CSV file attachment
What's new in the Web App (v168.0)
- Removal of customer portal login in some feedback emails
- Removal of Change Type field if no values are present
What's new in the Active Directory Connector (v220.127.116.115)
- Support for new "Jive PBX extension" SCIM attribute
- Support for syncing multiple domains
What's new in the Web App (v167.0) – Apr. 09, 2019
- New progress bar displays when cloning attachments
What's new in the Web App (v166.0) – Mar. 26, 2019
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
What's new in the Active Directory Connector (v18.104.22.1689) – Feb. 19, 2018
- Ability to preview changes before running a sync
- Dropped support for Apigee API service
What's new in the Web App (v162.0) – Nov. 29, 2018
- Ability to copy services and components
- Fix for displaying custom report results for a suggested (2 hour) time frame input
What's new in the Web App – Oct. 11, 2018
- New direct download for Time Report exports
What's new in the Active Directory Connector (v22.214.171.1249) – Sept. 06, 2018
- New "Auto update" option
- Improvements to user messaging
- ADC operability improvements
What's new in the Active Directory Connector (v126.96.36.1994) – Aug. 16, 2018
- Support for TLS 1.2
- Automatic configuration of service recovery
- Citrix registry keys no longer used
- Replacement of legacy support links
What's new in the Web App (v159.0) – Aug. 09, 2018
- New user account menu in toolbar
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
What's new in the Web App (v158.0) – June 27, 2018
- Various fixes for creating and saving Custom Field data
- Additional fixes and minor improvements
What's new in the Web App (v157.0) – May 24, 2018
- Debut of new Intercom widget
- New "View Token" button to display API token
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements
What's new in the Web App – May 14, 2018
- New lighter look and feel for the login window
- Accessibility improvements
What's new in the Web App (v156.0) – Apr. 09, 2018
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements
What's new in the Web App (v155.0.3) – Jan. 23, 2018
- Automatic removal of all personal identification information for a deleted user/customer (to support GDPR compliance)
- Fix for CSV account export formatting
What's new in the Web App (v155.0) – Dec. 20, 2017
- Ability for account admins to delete comments to support GDPR compliance
- Additional change
What's new in the Web App (v154.0) – Nov. 09, 2017
- Fix for generating reports containing spaces in the "keyword" field
- Additional changes and minor improvements