Create Reports in the Admin Center
Account admins can create reports to view data about the users and activity on their account.
- Log in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Reports in the left navigation.
- Select your report type from the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired date range.
- Select your users or groups. You can filter by doing the following:
- First, click Deselect all at the bottom of the "Select Users or Groups" pane.
- Use the "Filter category" and "Filter by" drop-down menus at the top of the pane to narrow down to only the desired users (such as those in a particular device group or with a specific user role).
- Click Select all <#> at the bottom to ensure all desired users have their checkboxes selected.
- Click Create.
- When prompted, select Excel or HTML as your desired file type and then click Accept.