Cancel Your Subscription Plan
Your subscription plan is set to automatically renew at the end of your monthly or annual billing period, however you can cancel the next upcoming payment at any time. Don't worry, if you change your mind, you can reactivate your subscription at any time.
Please note that if you signed up for a free trial without supplying billing information, your trial subscription will expire at the end of your trial period (unless you choose to subscribe) with no further action needed.
Topics in this article:
When you cancel your subscription plan, your subscription will reflect a "Pending Cancellation" status until the end of your billing period. This means that you will continue to have access to the product(s) and features until your subscription plan expires at the end of your billing cycle.
Since your subscription plan is pre-paid, you will keep your service until the billing period ends. This means that you and your agents will not lose access to any of the features within your subscription plan until your current billing period ends and your subscription plan expires.
No. Since your subscription plan is pre-paid, you will keep your service until the billing period ends and your subscription plan expires.
No. All product subscriptions are independent of one another. If you want to subscribe to another plan in place of your existing subscription, you must first cancel your existing subscription plan (which will remain on your account in a state of "Pending Cancellation" allowing you to continue to use the service until your billing period ends), then add a new subscription plan for your desired product.
You can cancel your active subscription plan at any time. If your plan has already expired, learn how to renew your plan here.
To cancel your subscription plan, do the following:
- Log in to the My Account page at https://myaccount.logmeininc.com.
- Under the "Billing" section in the lower navigation, click Go to Billing.
- On the Subscriptions page, click the view/edit drop-down menu in the right navigation to display your current plan, then click Cancel subscription.
- When prompted, review the information on the confirmation window and click Yes, cancel. If you're not ready to cancel yet and want to return Subscriptions page without cancellation, click Don't cancel.
- A confirmation message will appear displaying when your subscription plan will expire, and an email confirmation will be sent to your account email address, Click Close on the confirmation window.
Note: Once the auto-renewal of your subscription plan has been canceled, a "Pending Cancellation" message will appear on your Subscriptions page below the product. If you change your mind and wish to keep your subscription, you can renew your paid subscription before it expires.
If you have canceled your subscription plan before the billing period has ended, a "Pending cancellation" message will appear below your product plan. To ensure your plan renews at the end of your billing period, click the view/edit drop-down menu in the right navigation to display your current subscription plan, then click Remove pending cancellation. When prompted, click Yes, remove cancel, then click Close on the confirmation message.