Use Drawing Tools
Drawing tools allow you to create and erase illustrations that the customer can see on their screen. This can help direct customers to click or view the right area, or highlight key points during collaborations or demonstrations.
Note: Drawing tools are currently only available for Windows agents and customers.
- During a support session, click Tools in the Viewer toolbar.
- Hover over Drawing Tools and make your selection, as follows:
- Normal non-drawing mode – Switch back to the mouse pointer.
- Pen – Click and drag the pen on the shared desktop to draw.
- Highlighter – Click and drag the highlighter on the shared desktop to draw.
- Arrow – Click once on the shared desktop to stamp an arrow.
- Erase all drawings – Remove all drawings from the shared screen.
Tip: Press and hold the Shift button on your keyboard while drawing with the pen or highlighter tool to make a straight line.